- Determining a purchasing strategy for your new hardware
- Investigating whether you can get a competitive quote on your new IBM Power system
- Reviewing the purchasing options your business partner is offering and determining where you can save money with your hardware choices
- Consolidating multiple Power systems during a merger and acquisition process
- Determining what to do about extended maintenance on existing hardware for your new upgrade, so you don’t get ripped off
- Helping you game plan your lease to make sure that the leasing company doesn’t claim all the money you just saved on your hardware
- Advise and review on lease buyouts of existing software
- Making sure you don’t lose your operating system licenses to a leasing company
Buying a new Power systems box running IBM i can be a complicated process. Let Hertvik Business Services help you navigate the process and save money.
IBM Power systems running IBM i can run in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. We can help make sure that money is spent wisely. We don’t sell IBM hardware or software, we’re not affiliated with IBM or any business partner or leasing partner (we don’t have a horse in the race); all we do is look at what’s happening and save you money.
Owner Joe Hertvik and his network have extensive experience in the evaluation, purchasing, and leasing of Power i (AS/400) systems for many different companies. Let Hertvik Business Services put this experience to work for you.
Email Joe Hertvik for more information and a free preliminary consultation on how you can save money and get the best Power i system for the best price.